What is IdentityServer?
An open-source, standards-compliant, and flexible OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 framework for ASP.NET Core.
- Single sign-on for for applications
- Supports applications developed for the web, mobile, desktops, devices, and more.
- State of the art API and microservice access control
- Full support for the OAuth 2.x protocol family for securing your resources.
- True to open standards and OpenID Connect certified
- Implements over a dozen protocols and standards from the OpenID Foundation and IETF working groups.
- Ready for the highest security requirements
- Full support for MTLS, proof of possession, resource indicators, JWT secured requests, and asymmetric authentication.
- Integrates with a multitude of authentication protocols and providers
- OpenID Connect, SAML2P, WS-Federation, Active Directory, and social providers.
- The DSL and configuration system in C#
- Utilize everything that can be done using C#. Implement any business logic, connect to any data source.
- Full control over your UI and UX
- Use your favorite UI framework to design a completely custom and unique user experience.
- Hosted by any operating system or cloud service
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
- 1,142 Stars
- 260 Forks
- 63 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review