IcoFX is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Suggest and vote on features
- - IcoFX is the most popular Windows alternative to Icoutils.
- - IcoFX is the most popular commercial alternative to Icoutils.
GFIE Pro is a powerful icon, cursor, animation and icon library editor. Layer support with advanced selection handling makes it a really professional and unique freeware tool for designing small pixelgraphic images.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is the most popular Linux alternative to Icoutils.
- - Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Icoutils.
Greenfish Icon Editor Pro Features
- LightweightGreenfish Icon Editor Pro consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersGreenfish Icon Editor Pro supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- PortableGreenfish Icon Editor Pro can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The IconsExtract utility scans the files and folders on your computer, and extract the icons and cursors stored in EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL, and in other file types. You can save the extracted icons to ICO files (or CUR files for cursors), or copy the image of a single icon into the...IconsExtract has no features, suggest some!
IconViewer is a free Windows Explorer extension that lets you easily view, copy, and save icons contained within programs and libraries. Open a files Properties box, select the "Icons" tab, and view the icons contained in the file.IconViewer has no features, suggest some!
Thumbico displays the thumbnail or icon of any file, image, document, video or program from your Desktop or computer. But unlike Windows, which shows you small, standard sized images, Thumbico gives you the large, any size "uncensored" version.Suggest and vote on features
Cuttlefish allows artists and developers to preview and pick icons. Cuttlefish attempts to render the icons exactly as they would look drawn in the application. It allows to filter based on category and name.Suggest and vote on features
This tool allows to manage icon libraries, standalone icons and executable that contains icons as resources.Suggest and vote on features
Icon Explorer Features
- PortableIcon Explorer can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
GConvert icon toolkit: create, edit, extract, manage and convert icons of any size and color depth. Full support for Windows Vista and XP icons, manage icons in ICL and DLL files, convert from/to other image formatsGconvert has no features, suggest some!
Allow users to easily create or extract icons and save them as PNG or GIF images, in a range of different resolutions, with compression options for PNG files.Suggest and vote on features
Quick Any2Ico Features
Tool for extracting icons or icon arrays from files (EXE, DLL, OCX, etc.) with ability to scan folders to search for EXE, DLL and OCX files, which contain icons.Suggest and vote on features
Icons from File Features
- Command line interfaceIcons from File either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
LiquidIcon XP is one of the most popular Icon Editors in the world. Best of all, it's completely FREE (no Adware, Spyware, Guaranteed), portable and lightweight, and works on every version of Windows!Suggest and vote on features
LiquidIcon XP Editor Features