I Know It Alternatives
Tux, of Math Command, AKA TuxMath, lets kids hone their arithmetic skills while they defend penguins from incoming comets, or offers them a chance to explore the asteroid belt with only their factoring abilities to bring them through safely!
- - TuxMath (Tux of Math Command) is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to I Know It.
- - TuxMath (Tux of Math Command) is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to I Know It.
Have your kids a hard time learning times tables? Help your children to practice and learn times tables using different types of multiple choice tests.
- - Learn to multiply is the most popular Android alternative to I Know It.
Mathematics Teacher Pro is a flexible program that helps to learn arithmetic.
It could be used by beginners. Also it could be used as a refresher for middle and high school students. Even adults could use this app to challenge their brain!
It allows students to practice adding.
- - Mathematics Teacher Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to I Know It.
Math Game(Mathcolic) is a simple game of addition and multiplication. It goal of combine or multiply the number to equal question.
- - Mathcolic is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to I Know It.
2x2 (Two by Two) is a multiplication puzzle game. Your goal is to solve multiplication puzzle where all digits are replaced by letters. To achieve best score you should solve puzzle with minimal number of errors and in minimal time. 2x2 is easy to learn but hard to master.
Make math times tables easier with this multiplication table app. Math times tables in this app are a perfect companion for kindergarten and preschool kids to learn. This multiplication tables app is very useful to learn tables for kids from 1 to 10.
Times Tables Multiplication Features