hwinfo Alternatives for Linux
Neofetch is a command-line system information tool written in bash 3.2+. Neofetch displays information about your operating system, software and hardware in an aesthetic and visually pleasing way.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Neofetch is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to hwinfo.
CPU-X is a free software that gathers information on CPU, motherboard and more.Suggest and vote on features
CPU-X (by X0rg) Features
Also known as palimpsest, gnome-disk-utility provides libraries and applications for dealing with storage devices.Suggest and vote on features
GNOME Disks Features
Resources is a simple yet powerful monitor for your system resources and processes, written in Rust and using GTK 4 and libadwaita for its GUI. It's capable of displaying usage and details of your CPU, memory, GPUs, network interfaces and block devices.Suggest and vote on features
Simple command-line tool that displays your distro's logo in text art form, your OS version, your kernel version, your CPU, GPU, and RAM, your DE, resolution, WM, themes, and shell type, and more.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceScreenfetch either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- PortableScreenfetch can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightScreenfetch consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Syntax HighlightingScreenfetch supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
lshw (Hardware Lister) is a small tool to provide detailed information on the hardware configuration of the machine.Suggest and vote on features
Monitor your CPU, Memory, Disk, Network and GPU usage.Suggest and vote on features
Mission Center Features
Hardinfo is a system information and benchmark tool for Linux. It shows detailed system info, including hardware, environment, and kernel. It can use lm_sensors and ACPI for temperature and battery information. It also has four CPU banchmarks and two FPU benchmarks.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightHardinfo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineHardinfo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Command line interfaceHardinfo either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Ad-freeHardinfo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableHardinfo can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.5.1, released in April 2009, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
Inxi is a system information script that can display various things about your hardware and software to users in an irc chatroom or support forum. it runs with the /exec command in most irc clients.Suggest and vote on features
Psensor is a graphical hardware temperature monitor for Linux. It can monitor the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors), the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl), the temperature of ATI/AMD GPUs, the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives...
A POSIX *nix fetch script using Nerdfonts.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceNerdfetch either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
sysinfo is a graphical tool that is able to display some hardware and software information about the computer it is run on.Sysinfo has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The Sysinfo website is down and Sourceforge reports the last update as being from 2013