HFS (HTTP File Server) Alternatives for Mac
HFS (HTTP File Server) is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is LanXchange, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to HFS (HTTP File Server) and 13 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to HFS (HTTP File Server) are Droopy (Free, Open Source), Feem (Freemium), Terashare (Free) and TransferBigFiles.com (Freemium).
- A simple tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers.Supports Windows, Mac and Linux PCs and Android phones.Features- No setup required
- Droopy is a mini Web server whose sole purpose is to let others upload files to your computer.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- A free service to send big files to your friends. Fast, secure and without file size limits.
- TransferBigFiles.com allows computer users to send large files to anyone.
- FuguHub lets you set up and operate your own secure file-sharing site, even if you're not a techie.
- Gigatribe allows you to share all your documents, movies, pictures, directly from your hard drive with your friends over the Internet.
- Weborf is a lightweight webserver designed to rapidly share directories. Runs on POSIX systems.
- Large file delivery and service for digital media producers and creatives. File receiving, media previews, client feedback and tracking. .
- SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct.