What is httest?
The httest provides a large variety of HTTP-related functionality, useful for implementing all kinds of HTTP-based tests.
- Advanced HTTP protocol handling, including ne-grained timeout handling,request and response validation
- Simulating clients and servers, including startup and shutdown of server daemons. This allows to create mock-ups of back-end systems in more complex test situations, for example when the tested application needs to interact with a 3rd-party back-end system which is not available in the testing environment.
- Execution of external commandline tools, using their output as request or response data, or for validation purposes.
- Copying stream data (e.g. from a response) and re-using it in variables.
- Supports ICAP, websocket, POP3, SMTP and many more
The main parts of httest are under the Apache License Version 2.0.
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review