The most popular alternative is Gandi.net. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try FreeDNS or Dynu Dynamic DNS. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to Hover so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hover alternatives are Dyn (Paid), Dreamhost (Paid), 1&1 IONOS (Paid) and Name.com (Paid).
- Offering an alternative to Internet users, defending the privacy of its customers, supporting open source projects is part of the DNA of the company, which is displayed as "No Bullshit" and free from traditional codes and methods.
- Free DNS, Dynamic DNS, Static DNS services; 5 free shared hostnames, use anywhere; Unlimited number of domains per account (yes really);
- Dynu offers free dynamic DNS service for yourname.dynu.com and yourname.com. It has a simple API(update URL) and offers free update client software.Other features include
- Using Dyn’s dynamic DNS eliminates the headache and human error associated with tracking ever-changing IP addresses and allows you to avoid the alternative of purchasing pricey...
- We make sure your website is fast, secure & always up - so your visitors & search engines trust you.
- 1&1 IONOS is the hosting and cloud partner of choice for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Domain registrar. We make your website happen in minutes! Choose a name and then enjoy our website builder or hosting. Need more traffic? We've got SEO!
- Domain registration. That's it! And that's what makes it special.
- Free URL-forwarding, domain-forwarding, URL-Cloaking, free favicon-selection and free E-mail-forwarding. Individually selectable domains with extension net.tf, eu.tf, de.tf, at.