Open Source Horde Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Roundcube, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to Horde so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Horde alternatives are Rainloop (Free, Open Source), Mailpile (Free, Open Source), mailcow: dockerized (Free, Open Source) and Zimbra Collaboration Suite (Freemium, Open Source).
- Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface.
- Simple, modern & fast web-based email client. Modest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required.
- Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features.
- mailcow is a mail server suite based on Dovecot, Postfix, SOGo, Rspamd and other open source software, that provides a modern Web UI for administration.
- Zimbra Collaboration is an open, secure collaboration tool for email, calendaring, tasks and more.
- SOGo is groupware server with a focus on scalability and open standards.
- A fully fledged, free email server solution, an open source project (GPL v2).Use official binary packages from Linux/BSD distributions, with both i386 and x86_64 support.
- SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP. It includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols, and all pages render in pure HTML 4.
- Teknik was created to provide users with web services that they can trust. Services range from url shorteners to pastebins and encrypted file uploads.
- Microservice based webmail client built with ReactJS and Spring.
Minimalistic webmail client which currently has the main features of any other mail client (read mail, compose mail, organize mail folders...).