Hoo WinTail Alternatives
Hoo WinTail is described as 'real-time log monitor and log viewer for Windows like the UNIX tail -f utility. It monitors your log and captures output in real-time'. There are more than 25 alternatives to Hoo WinTail for Windows, Linux, Mac and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is SPHW LogViewer, which is free. Other great apps like Hoo WinTail are glogg (Free, Open Source), LogExpert (Free, Open Source), BareTail (Freemium) and mTail (Free Personal).
- 26 alternatives
- Phrozen Windows File Monitor is a standalone program designed to capture any kind of modification inside the file system of Microsoft Windows. View 16 alternatives to Phrozen Windows File Monitor
- Free • Proprietary
- logsniffer is a sophisticated open source web tool for viewing, monitoring and analyzing log data. It provides a modern and intuitive end to end web interface and log viewer to keep an eye on all your logs - in one place and in real-time. View 48 alternatives to logsniffer
logsniffer is no longer maintained. Last version, 0.5.6, released in July 2016, can be still downloaded from GitHub.
The link goes to a scam website now.
- Free • Open Source
- Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux. View 27 alternatives to Retrospective Log Analyzer
- Paid • Proprietary
- TailExpert is a useful application that helps you analyze log files, android logcat logs, eventlogs or system logs. The software is able to open multiple files and allows you to compare them side by side, find character strings, or highlight lines. View 25 alternatives to TailExpert
- Free Personal • Proprietary