What is HexDefense?
Explosive graphics and sound! HexDefense is an intense tower defense game for Android and iOS.
Navigate twenty challenging levels, building and upgrading towers to create mazes that leave enemy creeps marching to their death! With explosive OpenGL-based graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense brings the arcade intensity of tower defense to Android like never before. Watch creeps explode and rockets fly across the hexagonal playing field as you defend your home tile against wave after wave of attackers. The game is fast and intense–easy to play, but very tough to master.
HexDefense was designed to show off the powerful graphics chipsets in newer Android phones. If you have an older Android phone, download the free version and make sure it runs on your phone before buying the full version.
You can lower the graphics quality by pressing the menu button from the app's home screen and unchecking "Intense Graphics" in the settings.
- Classic 'Open Field' Tower Defense Gameplay
- Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations
- Fast, Arcade Action
- Fifteen Unique Levels, Each with it's Own Challenges
- Seven Types of Creeps, Including Four Boss Creeps with Special Powers
- Four Types of Towers with Four Upgrade Levels Each
- High quality 3D Sound and Background Music
- Auto-saves Game if You Press Home or Receive a Call