What does your pulse look like? Not just the number of beats it does per minute (i.e. the heart rate), but how does it behave? HEARTshape will let you see your heart in a whole new light!
HEARTshape measures your heart rate using your iPhone camera and flash. No need for a dedicated heart rate monitor!
HEARTshape gives you the possibility to see how blood flows through your finger with every heartbeat. How your heart rate changes - not minute by minute, but heartbeat by heartbeat. Changes to your heart rate will be displayed in an instant - with every new pulse! More Info »
HEARTshape will also show you how your heartbeats are distributed so that you can clearly see every time your heart skips a beat.
You should also take the opportunity to compare your heart rate to the general population. How does your resting heart rate measure up?
- Optical measurement of blood flow and detection of heartbeats using the built-in camera.
- Measurement of heart rate (beats per minute).
- Trend graph that shows how your heart rate changes with every heartbeat.
- Shows the variation of the beat to beat interval in realtime, i.e. the heart rate for each and every heartbeat.
- HealthKit integration to show you how your heart rate has changed over a longer period of time (enable in settings).