What is Hataroid?
Hataroid is an Atari ST emulator for Android based on Hatari .
- ST and STE emulation
- High compatibility based off the Hatari core emulation
- Easy to use memory save states with thumbnails
- Support for saving to external SD card
- Game Database support
- Hardware input (joystick/keyboard) devices through Android IME methods.
- Hardware mouse support
- Built-in Soft MIDI output support
- Hardware USB Midi support (experimental)
- Color / Mono video modes
- On-screen Atari keyboard (freely positionable and scalable)
- On-screen joystick and mouse
- Freely adjustable screen position and size
- Mount an Android folder as a hard disk (GemDos Hard disk support)
- Scanline shader effects
- Pasti STX support
- Built in Emu-TOS support
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review