The software implements a multithreaded NFS Server for all Windows platforms.
The implementation supports:
* NFS 3, NFS 2 and WebNFS protocol.
* UDP as well as TCP connections.
* Unix soft-links (symbolic links).
* Unix hard-links on NTFS volumes of Windows 2000 an higher platforms.
* Inodes for block- and character devices.
The NFS Server runs as a background service on Windows NT/2000 and higher. The necessary SunPRC PortMap Daemon is implemented as an independent service. More Info »
On Windows 9x/ME the NFS server can run as an user independant application with a built-in SunRPC Portmapper.
Connections with the NFS Server are supported over UDP or TCP using NFS 3 or NFS 2 protocol. For connection setup the WebNFS protocol WebNFS (RFC 2055) and the Sun RPC based mount protocol is supported.
Multithreaded implemenation with a configurable number of UDP server threads and one thread per TCP connection.
The software is shareware.