GRR Rapid Response Alternatives
WAZUH contributes to Open Source Security extending capabilities and functionality through the integration of new modules, resulting an extremely powerful host IDS. Find how OSSEC helps with PCI DSS compliance, protect your cloud environment or just secure your system.
- - Wazuh is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to GRR Rapid Response.
- - Wazuh is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GRR Rapid Response.
CrowdStrike Falcon Host integrates seamlessly into your current environment, enabling your security team to effectively and efficiently detect and block adversary activity – ultimately preventing damage to your organization through SaaS-based next-generation endpoint protection.
- - CrowdStrike Falcon is the most popular commercial alternative to GRR Rapid Response.
Symantec Endpoint Protection provides business antivirus protection with advanced threat prevention, delivering unmatched defense against malware for laptops, desktops and servers.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Features
Feel the power of the first adaptive security service.
- - Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to GRR Rapid Response.
Kaspersky Security Cloud Free Features
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Standard is designed for growing companies that require easy-to-use protection for PCs and file servers.
Infocyte is an Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) platform designed for proactive cybersecurity and delivery as an MDR platform. Instant visibility, detection, and response for on-premise, virtual, and cloud environments within a single pane.
- - Infocyte HUNT is the most popular SaaS alternative to GRR Rapid Response.
Velociraptor is an advanced digital forensic and incident response tool that enhances your visibility into your endpoints.
- - Velociraptor is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to GRR Rapid Response.