GPS Trackit Alternatives
Traccar is open source server for various GPS tracking devices. At the moment server supports many types of trackers, mostly cheap devices made in Asia. An simple web application to manage devices.
- - Traccar is the most popular Windows, Android, iPhone & Linux alternative to GPS Trackit.
- - Traccar is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GPS Trackit.
A GPS tracking application based on flespi.io and built with Quasar. Shows devices on the map and their telemetry messages; includes a track player.
- - TrackIt! is the most popular Web-based alternative to GPS Trackit.
Wialon is a platform for GPS tracking and IoT that comes in SaaS and server-based versions. The platform supports over 2,700 device models of various GPS hardware trackers, includes a cartographic server, has an open API for integration with existing back-office systems, allows...
- - Wialon is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to GPS Trackit.
- - Wialon is the most popular commercial alternative to GPS Trackit.
Our high-quality GPS tracking with fantastic customer support is truly changing the industry. Most GPS and software companies view customer support as a waste of resources. They look for ways to automate it, outsource it, or charge extra for it. We think that’s very shortsighted.
Whether your drivers are parked or on the move, get their precise, mapped location with fleet management software WEBFLEET. This can help with proof of delivery and allows you to monitor working-time guidelines compliance.