Google Health Alternatives
Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices. Google Fit uses sensors in a user's activity tracker or mobile device to record physical fitness...
- - Google Fit is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Google Health.
- - Google Fit is the most popular free alternative to Google Health.
Google Fit Features
Comments about Google Fit as a Alternative to Google Health
Does not store health records0
Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Google Health.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Open Source alternative to Google Health.
An app to track medical records: medicines, test results, historical appointments.
- - My Medical is the most popular Mac alternative to Google Health.
- - My Medical is the most popular commercial alternative to Google Health.
SelfDecode gives you personalized health reports based on your genetics. It can utilize services like Ancestry to gather genetic information which it uses to offer recommendations for improvement.