GNU Core Utilities Alternatives
GParted is a GTK+ frontend to GNU Parted and the official GNOME Partition Editor application. It is used for creating, deleting, resizing, moving, checking and copying partitions, and the file systems on them.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GParted is the most popular Linux alternative to GNU Core Utilities.
- - GParted is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GNU Core Utilities.
- PortableGParted can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightGParted consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Photo RecoveryGParted can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Ad-freeGParted doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeGParted supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Encrypted BackupGParted uses encryption algorithms to keep your files safe as well as prevent unauthorized access.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryGParted can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
- Works OfflineGParted can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Also known as palimpsest, gnome-disk-utility provides libraries and applications for dealing with storage devices.Suggest and vote on features
GNOME Disks Features
BusyBox is a single binary that provides several stripped-down Unix tools in a single executable. It runs in a variety of POSIX environments such as Linux, Android, FreeBSD and others. It was specifically created for embedded operating systems with very limited resources.
Suggest and vote on features
- - BusyBox is the most popular Android & Mac alternative to GNU Core Utilities.
- Command line interfaceBusyBox either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
GNU Parted manipulates partition tables. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganizing disk usage, copying data on hard disks and disk imaging. The package contains a library, libparted, as well as well as a command-line frontend, parted, which can...GNU Parted has no features, suggest some!
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo4 Toybox (Linux command line utilities) alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Toybox combines common Linux command line utilities together into a single BSD-licensed executable that's simple, small, fast, reasonably standards-compliant, and powerful enough to turn Android into a development environment.Suggest and vote on features
Toybox (Linux command line utilities) Features
- Command line interfaceToybox (Linux command line utilities) either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
ptime will run any specified command and parameters, and measure the execution time (run time) in seconds, accurate to 5 millisecond or better. It is an automatic process timer, or program timer used for benchmark purposes.
ptime has no features, suggest some!
- - ptime is the most popular Windows alternative to GNU Core Utilities.
Comments about ptime as a Alternative to GNU Core Utilitiespros, cons and recent comments
ptime is a windows program that accurately measure program execution time.
Core Utilities are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities for unix like systems.0
RustyBox is a free-range, non-GMO fork of BusyBox written entirely in Rust. It includes all your favorite commands like ls, mount, and top, but without a single line of C code! Like BusyBox, rustybox weighs in at just under 1 megabyte and includes all the basic utilities you...Suggest and vote on features