Liberapay is a way to donate money recurrently to people whose work you appreciate.
- - Liberapay is the most popular Web-based alternative to Gratipay.
- - Liberapay is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Gratipay.
Comments about Liberapay as a Alternative to Gratipay
Liberapay was originally forked from Gratipay1
Liberapay was originally forked from Gratipay0
Open Collective lets you manage your finances so everyone can see where money comes from and where it goes. Collect and spend money transparently.
Flattr is a social micropayment service, that makes it easy for you to "flatter" things on the internet that you like. When you're registered to Flattr, you pay a small monthly fee of your own choosing.
- - Flattr is the most popular Android alternative to Gratipay.
- - Flattr is the most popular commercial alternative to Gratipay.
Flattr as described is discontinued. Superseded by "Flattr Anti-adblock Pass" which works differently.
In 2013, YouTube musician Jack Conte was looking for a solution to his problem: millions of people loved his videos, but only hundreds of dollars were hitting his bank account. This didn’t add up, so he drafted up an idea (hi, we’re Patreon) and brought it to his college...
- - Patreon is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Gratipay.
BountySource is a funding platform for open-source bugs and features.
Anyone can can post a monetary bounty on an open source project's issues (currently only projects hosted on Github are supported), encouraging other developers to come and work on a solution.
Ko-fi is the fast, friendly, 0% fee way to ask fans to support your work for the price of a coffee. Coffee's just a metaphor (You don’t have to buy actual coffee!).
Contribute to Open Source, donate bitcoins to open source projects or make commits and get tips for it.
- - Tip4Commit is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Gratipay.