Apache Geronimo Alternatives
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is the #1 application server across conventional and cloud environments, providing extreme cloud performance, scalability, and elasticity.
- - Oracle Weblogic Server is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Apache Geronimo.
- - Oracle Weblogic Server is the most popular free alternative to Apache Geronimo.
JBoss is Red Hats Java EE 5-compliant (soon Java EE 6-compliant) application server. It is, as with Red Hat itself, dual-licensed either as open source (community edition) or commercially (enterprise edition).
- - JBoss is the most popular Open Source alternative to Apache Geronimo.
appserver.io is a multithreaded application server for php written in php. Our technology allows real multi-threading in PHP and different useful services for developers enabling more efficiency and security. And best of all – it is completely open source!
- - appserver.io is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Apache Geronimo.
GlassFish v3, built by the GlassFish community, is the first compatible implementation of the Java EE 6 platform specification. Many of the Java EE 6 themes carry over to Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 - flexibility, extensibility, and developer ease of use.
WebSphere Application Server provides the availability and security your business depends on while optimizing cost.
- - WebSphere Application Server is the most popular commercial alternative to Apache Geronimo.
JOnAS is a leading edge Java EE 5 certified Open Source OSGi Enterprise Server by OW2. The License used by JOnAS is the LGPL. The OW2 development community includes many academic institutes (Grenoble University, INRIA, LIFL, Peking University, UPM, ...
The Mako Server is an application server with an API that loosely resembles the Java Servlet API, but where server side web applications are designed in the Lua scripting language. The Mako Server is capable of delivering dynamically generated content faster than Apache can...
Mako Server Features