Continuously find & fix vulnerabilities in your dependencies.
- - Snyk is the most popular Web-based alternative to Gemnasium.
- - Snyk is the most popular free alternative to Gemnasium.
Discover open source libraries to use in your software projects and be notified of new releases to keep your applications up to date and secure.
- - Libraries.io is the most popular Open Source alternative to Gemnasium.
Mend Renovate is a free dependency update solution that helps software developers through the following benefits:
- - Mend Renovate is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Gemnasium.
Mend Renovate Features
Release Bell tracks your starred GitHub repositories and will notify you on every new tag or release. Furthermore it allows to manually track GitLab project releases.
- - ReleaseBell is the most popular Linux alternative to Gemnasium.
Software updates straight to your inbox. Touchpine monitors your applications and libraries - you no longer need to subscribe to dozens of security mailing lists to watch for software updates. Touchpine delivers fully customized notifications to your email.
Prospector allows your team to monitor your Ruby project codebase for important updates and security releases, as well as track the health of your codebase with a simple score.
- - Prospector is the most popular commercial alternative to Gemnasium.