Garmin MapSource Alternatives for Mac
Garmin MapSource is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is QMapShack, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Garmin MapSource and six of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Garmin MapSource are Garmin BaseCamp (Free), QLandkarte GT (Free, Open Source), RouteConverter (Free, Open Source) and Viking GPS data editor and analyzer (Free, Open Source).
- QMapShack is the next generation of the famous QLandkarte GT application, the GIS app to display your GPS data on a variety of maps.
- Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
- QLandkarte GT is a powerful Open Source GIS application to display your GPS data on a variety of maps.
- RouteConverter displays, modifies, enriches and converts GPS data between over 75 formats.
- Manage, import, edit, plot, create GPS data.
- GpsPrune is an application for viewing, editing and converting coordinate data from GPS systems. Basically it's a tool to let you play with your GPS data after you get home from your trip.