The most popular alternative is Selenium, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to FunkLoad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FunkLoad alternatives are Screenster (Freemium), PhearJS (Free), Watir (Free, Open Source) and Windmill (Free, Open Source).
- Selenium is a suite of tools specifically for testing web applications.
- 10x faster UI testing without a line of code. Screenster is a web-based platform that records a visual baseline of the application screens and then automatically detects changes.
- PhearJS renders dynamic webpages using PhantomJS: fetch a page, render it and return a pretty JSON object.
- Open source Ruby library for automating tests that interact with a browser in a human way.
- Automated testing for your web site.Windmill is a web testing tool designed to let you painlessly automate and debug your web application.
- The Test Automation and Load Test Tool for Software Development.