What is Friend Wars?
Friend Wars is a party game with 10 various game types in it: trivia, pantomime, singing imitation, word quiz etc. This way players may decide, before a match starts, which games they want to play out of ten different ones, in order for them to have the best of fun. Every single game has its own rules, so players must be informed about them before it starts. Team with most points, wins the game. There are 10 selectable games in Friend Wars.
The game has two modes: One Team Game, played between the members of one team with a separate host and Two Teams Game that is played by two teams, so players choose a side before starting the game.
Mini-games included in Friend Wars:
- Pick One. A simple quiz game, where 3 answers are given for each question.
- Men Vs Women. Another trivia game, with 10 random questions, 5 male-type and 5 female-type for each team.
- Age Matters. This is a game where 3 celebrity names appear and the team must place them in the right order from oldest to youngest.
- What's my Job. Another pantomime game, where a player describes as many occupations as possible within 100 seconds.
- Four-Word the Movie. In this game, each team assigns a player, who must describe a movie using 4 words only.
- Train. During this game, a random theme pops up for each team, and 10 theme-related words appear.
- Not Another Synonym. In this game, a team player describes a word using just 3 others.
- Do me Nah. A singing game, during which a team player has to sing as many songs as possible within 100 seconds, using the "na" only sound.
- Find Me. During this game every team has 120 seconds to describe as many words as possible.
- Faster One, Wins. This is the last round, where both teams play during the same time.
Friend Wars Screenshots
Friend Wars information