The most popular alternative is Etabs. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try FRAMEWORK 2D+3D or calc4fem. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to FRAME3DD so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FRAME3DD alternatives are MASTAN2 (Free), Analysis for Windows (Freemium), St (Free) and Structurix (Free).
- For nearly 30 years, ETABS has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software.
- Free Windows structural civil engineering software 2D/3D.
- Spreadsheet Template for Structural Engineering (FEA Analysis for beams, trusses, 2D-frames). It makes possible to create your own parametric models.
- Interactive structural analysis program that provides preprocessing, analysis, and postprocessing capabilities.
- Powerful Finite Element Analysis package for 2D and 3D constructions (frames and trusses).
- Tailored for 3D linear structural analysis, and the frame element includes options for Saint Venant torsion, warping torsion, geometric stiffness, and shear deformation.
- Solve plane problems with elements: bars, beams, triangulars and space problems with elements: bars, beams, rectangular element for the calculation of the board flex, triangular...
- SourceForge presents the Estru3D project. Estru3D is an open source application. SourceForge provides the world's largest selection of Open Source Software.
- SAS-CIVIL is intented as a finite elements menthod software, with application oriented to civil and structural engineer, it is designed in two modules, one for analisys and...
- Finite element analysis of 3-dimensional structures made of bars, designed for use in civil engineering.