focus booster Alternatives for Linux
This is a ToDo List / Time Tracker / Personal Jira Task Manager for Linux, MacOS and Windows to make you work super productively.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Super Productivity is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to focus booster.
- - Super Productivity is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to focus booster.
Super Productivity Features
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Super Productivity.
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Super Productivity to stay focused and productive.
- Works OfflineSuper Productivity can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedSuper Productivity is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeSuper Productivity doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightSuper Productivity consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Recurring TasksSuper Productivity supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- No TrackingSuper Productivity will not track you or use your personal data.
- Support for MarkDownSuper Productivity supports MarkDown for document formatting.
Pomodone is the easiest way to track your workflow using Pomodoro technique, on top of your current task management service.Suggest and vote on features
- Selective SynchronizationPomodone allows you to pick which files are synced between the server and your devices.
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Pomodone to stay focused and productive.
- Dark ModePomodone supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- LightweightPomodone consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Francis is a pomodoro app, which was originally developed by Felipe Kinoshita. The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. It uses a kitchen timer to break work into intervals, typically 25 minutes in length, separated by...Suggest and vote on features
This GNOME app helps to manage time according to Pomodoro Technique. It intends to improve productivity and quality of work by reminding you to take short breaks.Suggest and vote on features
Gnome Pomodoro Features
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Gnome Pomodoro to stay focused and productive.
- Works OfflineGnome Pomodoro can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- LightweightGnome Pomodoro consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeGnome Pomodoro supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Pomatez is a multi-platform desktop application designed for individuals who utilize the Pomodoro technique. The application offers a range of features that can be customized according to user preference, including the ability to modify the default Pomodoro configuration.Suggest and vote on features
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Pomatez to stay focused and productive.
Mad Productivity offers a sleek and stylish but still work-focused take on task management. The native app provides note taking, to-dos, reminders and time tracking bundled in a fast and intuitive design.Suggest and vote on features
Mad Productivity Features
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Mad Productivity to stay focused and productive.
The last update is from July 2022.
Pomello turns your Trello cards into Pomodoro® tasks. It stays on top of your windows to help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Pomello helps you stay focused and on track to achieve your day-to-day tasks or life-changing dreams.Suggest and vote on features
Pomodoro Logger 🕤 -- When a time tracker meets Pomodoro and Kanban boardSuggest and vote on features
Pomodoro Logger Features
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Pomodoro Logger .
- Works OfflinePomodoro Logger can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Kanban BoardPomodoro Logger allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Pomodoro Logger to stay focused and productive.
The GitHub repository has been archived in April 2023.
Pomolectron is a pomodoro timer in your menubar/tray. It's built with Electron and is available across all major desktop platforms.Suggest and vote on features
The idea of Pomodorim is to use rules of Role Playing Game in Pomodoro technique.Suggest and vote on features
A simple pomodoro app designed for Elementary OS.Suggest and vote on features
The last version (2.0.2) is from June 2017.
Flowkeeper - a free desktop software timer for Pomodoro Technique. It supports Windows, Linux and MacOS.Suggest and vote on features
The official website was last updated on January 14th, 2011.