High-performance universal XML Schema Documentation Generator with diagrams:
* Takes on input any number of W3C XML Schema (XSD) files and generates by them a multi-file Javadoc-like HTML documentation as well as single-file HTML and RTF
* Automatically loads and documents all referenced XML schemas. If some schema files are located differently as specified in the references, you can redirect to them using XML catalogs
* Ability to process and document together hundreds of XSD files with thousands of components. In case of framed HTML, you get a highly-navigable documentation that enables you to quickly find anything you need within such enormous heap of data!
* Diagrams look as those produced by XMLSpy, however, are generated by own diagramming engine and inserted directly in the documentation (both HTML/RTF). In case of HTML, diagrams are supplied with hyperlink maps
* Uses of XHTML tags in XML schema annotations to format descriptions (as well as insert images) in both HTML/RTF
* Flexible licensing. You can use it even for free!... More Info »
The XML Schema doc-generator itself (called "XSDDoc") is implemented as a set of special templates, which are open for any customizations.
FlexDoc/XML is a software system for development and execution of high-quality doc/report generators from any data stored in XML files. The actual doc-generators are programmed in the form of special templates using a graphic Template Designer that represents the templates visually in a form resembling the output they generate. Further, the templates are interpreted by the Template Processor that takes on input the XML files and produces by them the result documentation.
FlexDoc/XML is a pure Java application. So, it runs anywhere Java SE works (e.g. on Windows, Linux and macOS) and seamlessly integrates with Apache Ant/Maven. The included Maven plugin allows running XSDDoc from Maven. This, in effect, makes it the world's only Maven plugin able to generate XML Schema documentation with diagrams!
Link to official FlexDoc/XML XSDDoc site
One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $250 and $800
No features added
Add a feature
xml-schema xml-schema-diagram xml-schema-viewer xml-schema-visualization xmlschema xmlschemadiagram xmlschemaviewer xmlschemavisualization xsd xsd-diagram xsd-documentation-generator xsd-viewer xsddiagram xsddoc xsddocumentationgenerator xsdviewer