Family Tasks Alternatives
Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- - Rainlendar is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Family Tasks.
- - Rainlendar is the most popular free alternative to Family Tasks.
Cozi is a free online calendar that helps families coordinate activities. See who needs to be where and when, be reminded of upcoming appointments, and print your calendar by week or month. Cozi is the easiest online calendar you'll ever use.
- - Cozi is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Family Tasks.
A downloadable web app designed to make family organization fun for kids and productive for parents.
- - Family Tools is the most popular SaaS alternative to Family Tasks.
SquareHub is the private social network designed exclusively for your family. You can send private messages and photos, coordinate activities, manage schedules, and share those spontaneous moments of joy with the people who matter most to you!
Online TODO list. As a web app it works great on a mobile phone or tablet once you add it to your homescreen. Minimal, open source, fully hosted, with the option for self-hosting.
- - todoMini is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Family Tasks.
- - todoMini is the most popular Open Source & commercial alternative to Family Tasks.
The Grid lets you put your iPad to use as a family organization tool. It provides a family dashboard for to-do lists, weather and things to keep everyone inspired and working together.Discontinued
App unavailable on App Store.