- Paid • Proprietary
What is EventReader?
EventReader 2 represents an improved way to view the Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP event logs.
EventReader 2.114836 Released February 6, 2007
- Filtering (all events or last "n" hours, event types, time interval, event types)
- Ability to save filtering criteria to create specific views
- Servers list, organized in groups
- Integration with EventID.Net
- 3 panel view of event details
- Export to HTML - no need for evt files anymore! Just use your browser to view saved logs. Click here for sample log exported in HTML format.
- Save/Open .evt files
- Consolidated view (Logs from all computers)
- Scheduled reports
- Notifications via email and on screen
- Events saved to database (Access, MS SQL, ODBC)
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on EventReader
- lizardlabs added EventReader as alternative(s) to Event Log Observer
- POX added EventReader as alternative(s) to Crescendo
- shiki added FullEventLogView as an alternative to EventReader
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review