Analyze Big Data in the cloud with BigQuery. Run fast, SQL-like queries against petabytes of data in seconds. Scalable and requiring no setup or administration, BigQuery gives you real-time insights about your data.
- - Google Cloud BigQuery is the most popular Web-based alternative to EventQL.
- - Google Cloud BigQuery is the most popular commercial alternative to EventQL.
Amazon Redshift uses SQL to analyze structured and semi-structured data across data warehouses, operational databases, and data lakes, using AWS-designed hardware and machine learning to deliver the best price performance at any scale.
- - Amazon Redshift is the most popular SaaS alternative to EventQL.
- - Amazon Redshift is the most popular free alternative to EventQL.
MaxDB is an ANSI SQL-92 (entry level) compliant relational database management system (RDBMS) from SAP AG, which was delivered also by MySQL AB from 2003 to 2007. MaxDB is targeted for large SAP environments e.g.
- - SAP MaxDB is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to EventQL.