What is Eve?
Eve is a programming language and IDE that focuses on the human programmer rather than the machine. It uses a unique, document approach where programs look like documents with embedded code. Rather than comments, the programmer describes the code by way of structured text that is much easier to follow.
- The program is the database, so no plumbing or impedance mismatch, and no extra infrastructure is needed.
- Semantics built for concurrency, asynchrony, and distribution. No promises, thread synchronizations or borrows.
- Eve programs practice literate programming, since there’s no incidental ordering imposed by the language.
- Programs grow organically through composition.
- Programs are naturally tiny.
- Correctness can be defined globally through integrity constraints, allowing people to safely contribute to an application without worrying about checking every possible invariant locally.
Latest commit on Mar 20, 2018; See https://github.com/witheve/eve
Features Vote on or suggest new featuresThis app doesn't have any features at the moment.
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Eve, and it has gotten 3 likes
- 7,060 Stars
- 257 Forks
- 76 Open Issues
- Updated Jun 21, 2022