What is EvaSpy?
EvaSpy is a tool to monitor your kids’ activities on Android and Windows devices. The tool records any kind of user activity and sends the data to your online account so you don’t need to access the target smartphone or desktop after EvaSpy installation.
EvaSpy for Windows offers an abundance of powerful features:
- live screen viewing (you can remotely monitor all user activities from your online panel);
- screen recording;
- call recording in IMs and social apps;
- keylogging (all keystrokes are recorded);
- clipboard control;
- screenshot capturing;
- printer monitoring;
- webcam videos;
- microphone sound recordings;
- visisted websites recording, etc.
The Android app runs in a hidden mode and is invisible to the user. Its powerful features let parents ensure that their kids don’t talk to online bullies, predators, and other strangers. Check what activities you can monitor with EvaSpy for Android:
- all keystrokes in social apps and web-browsers;
- all received and sent SMS;
- inbound and outbound calls (the app records all calls, shows you the phone number and the name of the caller, as well as the time and date of the call);
- chats in most popular IMs (WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Tinder, Facebook messenger etc.);
- all media stored on the device (you can view photos, videos and listen to audio);
- visited websites;
- search queries in web-browsers;
- live surroundings (you can take pictures using both cameras at any moment or listen to what’s going on near the device via the device’s microphone); Besides, the app enables you to block unwanted contacts, apps or websites, spy on GPS location, set alerts when your kid leaves the particular perimeter, and even track children in live mode via the webcam and microphone. It also lets you view the device’s screen in real mode.