The most popular alternative is Rollbar, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Errorception so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Errorception alternatives are Airbrake (Paid), RootCause (Freemium), ErrorFeed (Paid) and JSMonitor.io (Freemium).
- Airbrake collects errors generated by other applications, and aggregates the results for review.
(Formerly also known as Exceptional)
- Monitor and reproduce errors in web sites/applications. Using the built-in recorder feature you’ll know exactly what the user did. This means you don’t have to read call stacks or parse through huge logs to be able to reproduce bugs.
- Error tracking and exception handling for developers, startups, and freelancers.
- Doctor Dump is a free crash reporting and memory dump analyzing service.
- Honeybadger is the modern error management service for rails
- Mothership provides a way for you to schedule automated backups and then sync with those backups in your local development environment as well as collect applications logs and ping your website regularly to ensure it is rendering.