Dungeons (Series) Alternatives
Discover your evil side as you build your own underground kingdom. Carve out a living, breathing world and attract a host of devilish creatures to swell the ranks of your dark hoards. Form an alliance with the Horned Reaper and expand your empire in your quest to reach the...
- - Dungeon Keeper 2 is the most popular Windows alternative to Dungeons.
- - Dungeon Keeper 2 is the most popular commercial alternative to Dungeons.
Discontinued but available at GoG: https://www.gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper_2
OpenDungeons is an open source, real time strategy game sharing game elements with the Dungeon Keeper series and Evil Genius. Players build an underground (or overground) dungeon which is inhabited by creatures.
- - OpenDungeons is the most popular Linux alternative to Dungeons.
- - OpenDungeons is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Dungeons.
Tired of invading dungeons? It's time you build your own! War for the Overworld is a Dungeon Management Game that employs your favourite aspects of the RTS and God Game genres. Carve out your Dungeon and conquer the Overworld!.Represent entire series of War for the Overworld games including War for the Overworld, War for the Overworld Heart of Gold expansion.
- - War for the Overworld is the most popular Mac alternative to Dungeons.
Plumb the depths of the Earth in the spooktacular Browser Game: Under Master. There, you’ll build your own dungeon and expand it using the hideous creatures of the deep.
- - UnderMaster is the most popular Web-based alternative to Dungeons.