Drawn To Life (Series) Alternatives
Algodoo gives you the opportunity to play with physics. Use your own hands and simple drawing tools to design, construct and explore the world of physics.
- - Algodoo is the most popular Windows, Mac & iPad alternative to Drawn To Life.
- - Algodoo is the most popular free alternative to Drawn To Life.
The Powder Toy is a desktop version of the classic 'falling sand' physics sandbox game, it simulates air pressure and velocity as well as heat!.
- - The Powder Toy is the most popular Android & Linux alternative to Drawn To Life.
- - The Powder Toy is the most popular Open Source alternative to Drawn To Life.
Imagine the cool phenomenon when the wind blows the falling leaves.This game simulates the phenomenon with powder (dots)!
- - Powder Game is the most popular Web-based alternative to Drawn To Life.
Powder Game Features
Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.
- - Crayon Physics Deluxe is the most popular commercial alternative to Drawn To Life.
Robots vs Magic has always been cool. Play as the awesome droids and take down that pesky wizard in this side defense game. Build and upgrade your army by collecting strategically placed crystals, but don't let the enemy get their hands on them!
Magic Pen Features
Welcome, and thanks for coming by! I hope that you enjoy exploring this small game, and it brings you some calm. Growing up, "falling sand" games like this one provided me hours of entertainment and imagination.
In Scribblenauts, you can write down any object you can think of and watch it come to life as you helped Maxwell on his quest.Represent entire series of Scribblenauts games.
- - Scribblenauts is the most popular iPhone & Android Tablet alternative to Drawn To Life.
iPhysics Sandbox is a simplistic physics sandbox (go figure). Depending on your personal setting configuration, its possible to get iPhysics engine to calculate every little attribute of every little object.