Draw it to Know it Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Lecturio. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Medcram or OnlineMedEd. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to Draw it to Know it so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Draw it to Know it alternatives are KenHub (Paid), Dr. Najeeb Lectures (Paid), Osmosis (Paid) and Pathoma (Paid).
- Become Fluent in Medical Concepts.
- Use Kenhub to learn anatomy.
- Enjoy an ideal balance of relevant pathophysiology, clinical pearls, and exam prep.
- Hundreds of free videos to help you crush the boards and wards.
- World's Most Popular Medical Lectures. Trusted by 80% of Medical, Dentistry, Nursing & Pharmacy students in 190 countries.
- Huge library of clear, concise medical videos.
- Husain Sattar, MD, is a surgical pathologist with particular skill and experience in breast and gynecologic pathology. Also an active educator and lecturer, Dr.
- Take your Kaplan Medical Qbank on the go! Use this app for:
USMLE Step 1 Qbank: Access your 3,300+ exam-like questions.
- Taught by licensed physicians, this course propels you to achieve your peak USMLE Step score! High-yield content is delivered in a structured yet flexible approach.
- Becker GuideMD curriculum provides students with the information and study materials needed to get the most out of their preparations for the USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 exams.