DomainIndex.com provides domain data and appraisal services that help domainers make crucial business decisions. The company has evaluated more than 280,000 domain names using self-learning statistical models for its pricing index. Its WHOIS Database Download, on the other hand, houses a collection of approximately 135 million records across top-level domains (TLDs) that include .com, .net, .biz, .us, .mobi, .info, and more.
DomainIndex.com ensures that the WHOIS records in its database are not older than four months, making them as up-to-date and fresh as possible. The WHOIS database is downloadable in MySQL format, so the records come in a straightforward, readable, and rewritable format. Among the WHOIS details that the database contains for each domain name are: More Info »
- Registrant’s name
- Registrant’s street address
- Registrant’s email address
- Registrant’s phone number
- Registrar’s name and contact details
- City and country where a domain is registered
- Domain’s registration and expiration dates
- Domain’s renewal dates
- Specific domain changes made
- Changes that involve the domain’s IP address
Aside from WHOIS Database Download, DomainIndex.com also offers different zone file packages that contain millions of domain names, spanning 80 country-code TLDs (ccTLDs) and generic TLDs (gTLDs). These packages include:
- ccTLD Zone Files: Domainers can choose to download a package with 69 ccTLD zone files. If they need name server information for registered domains, they can get a package that contains 27 zone files.
- gTLD Zone Files: Domainers can also select the package that contains 139 million domains, gleaned from 11 gTLD zone files.
Among the zone files that the domain names are extracted from are.at, .be, .ca, .co.at, .co.in, .co.uk, .com.au, .com.br, .com.mx, .de, .dk, and many others.
WHOIS Database Download and the ccTLD and gTLD zone file packages provide domainers a rich source of information that aids in their pre-purchase research.