What is DigiSigner?
Electronic Signature Service for Your Business. Sign and send documents for signing online.
How it works:
• Upload: Choose a document and upload it over a secure connection to our server. • Sign: Sign your document using your mouse, typing text or inserting a signature image. • Invite: Invite other people to sign and receive a notification when they are finished.
Legally Binding and Secure
• DigiSigner is compliant with all major eSignature laws including ESIGN, UETA, and European eIDAS. All signatures you create with DigiSigner are legally binding and are recognized in court.
• We store your documents securely behind a firewall and authenticate every request for each document against the user’s session. All communication is safely protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
Why Use DigiSigner
• Quick & Easy: Sign your documents online in less than two minutes without getting out of your chair. You don’t need to print, scan or fax anything anymore. Use DigiSigner to sign with ease! • Invite Signers: Invite your partners, customers and employees for document signing in just two clicks. Get their legally binding signatures in just minutes and close your deals faster. • Modern & Professional: Electronic signatures are a modern way to sign documents. Present yourself professionally and show your partners and customers that you value their time. • Sign the Way You Want: Create handwritten signatures by using your mouse, uploading your signature image or by just typing your name. Every signature you create with DigiSigner is legally binding.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • date
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about DigiSigner, and it has gotten 5 likes
- Developed by DigiSigner Software (Dmitry Lakhin)
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- Subscription that costs between $10 and $50.
- 28 alternatives listed