Diablo Alternatives for Linux
Diablo is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Torchlight. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Flare (game) or Ryzom. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Diablo and 15 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Diablo are Sacred (Paid), Torment: Tides of Numenera (Paid), Erebus (Free, Open Source) and FreedroidRPG (Free, Open Source).
- Torchlight is an action role-playing game.
- Flare (Free Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) is a simple game engine built to handle a very specific kind of game: single-player 2D action RPGs.
- A shadow of evil has fallen on the kingdom of Ancaria. It is a time for champions - a time to journey into the perilous world of SACRED.
- In Ryzom there are no classes to choose. Develop all the skills of your character harmoniously or choose to concentrate on one skill and become a master.
- Story-driven, thematic successor to the critically acclaimed Planescape: Torment RPG.
- Erebus is an Open Source RPG (Role-Playing Game), for PCs, smartphones, tablets and handhelds.
- The game tells the story of a world destroyed by a conflict between robots and their human masters.
- Eternal Lands (EL) is a free, multiplayer, online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Radu Privantu in 2002. The setting is a medieval fantasy world.
- Victor Vran is an isometric Action-RPG with a massive selection of weapons, items, outfits, demon powers and destiny cards.
- The goal of this project is to create an ever evolving 2D MMORPG, constantly trimming the sails on the journey through the vast online world. The name, Evol Online, describes this effort to always adapt and explore new routes and ideas. .