A fun social platform for hackers to solve interesting puzzles, build quick hacks, code game bots and collaborate to solve real-world challenges.
- - HackerRank is the most popular Web-based alternative to DevScreen.
- - HackerRank is the most popular free alternative to DevScreen.
CodeSignal is the leading provider of assessments for technical hires. As the creator of the Predictive Coding Score, a measure of a candidates coding skills, CodeSignal provides HR teams with Certified Assessments, Custom Tests, and Live Interviews.
- - CodeSignal is the most popular commercial alternative to DevScreen.
Codility is an evidence-based platform helps hiring teams predict the real-life skills of their candidates, remotely and at scale. This brings faster hiring, time savings, and gives engineers more time to solve problems that matter.
- - Codility.com is the most popular Windows, Mac & SaaS alternative to DevScreen.
iMocha is a skills intelligence and assessment platform that enables talent teams to make smarter talent decisions. With the world’s largest skill assessment library for 2500+ skills, iMocha helps organizations to make intelligent talent decisions.
HackerEarth is the most comprehensive developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure the skills of developers during the recruiting process.
DevSkiller is a developer screening and online interview platform powered by RealLifeTesting™ methodology. The tool allows you to find developers with the right skill set, shortening your Time-to-Hire by 60%.
- - DevSkiller is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to DevScreen.
Codejudge’s live coding interview platform is a developer & recruiter savvy tool with a provision to frame questions in SQL & system design and 20+ coding languages.
- - Codejudge Interviews is the most popular Linux alternative to DevScreen.