The most popular alternative is Blender CAM, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to DeskProto so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DeskProto alternatives are PyCAM (Free, Open Source), jscut (Free, Open Source), CamBam (Freemium) and SprutCAM (Paid).
- Blender CAM is an open source solution for artistic CAM - Computer aided machining - a g-code generation tool.
Blender CAM is an add-on for the free open-source Blender 3d package.
- PyCAM is a toolpath generator for 3-axis CNC machining. It loads 3D models in STL format or 2D contour models from DXF or SVG files.
- A CAM in your browser! Convert your SVG files to CNC cutting paths with this tool.
- CamBam is an application to create CAM files (gcode) from CAD source files or its own internal geometry editor. CamBam has many users worldwide, from CNC hobbyists to professional machinists and engineers.
- The fast and easy way to create CNC or robot milling programs that let you get the very best from your machines.
- ECAM is a programming system for CNC lathes and machining centers. He combines features of CAD / CAM systems with typical features of conversational programming.
- Mastercam's Dynamic Milling is a game changer for us. It's reduced programming time while boosting tooling and machine life.
- The ‘Best-in-Class’ CAM Solution for Efficient & Profitable CNC-Programming Inside Your CAD.
- GRZ Software makes CNC software for non-machinists. You can try our software for free for 30 days- no limitations!