Deepnote is a collaborative data science notebook built for teams that is shareable, Jupyter-compatible, and runs in the cloud.
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is Deepnote?
Deepnote is building the best data science notebook for teams. In the notebook, users can connect their data, explore and analyze it with real-time collaboration and versioning, and easily share and present the polished assets to end users. All of this is done through a powerful, browser-based UI that runs in the cloud.
- Sharing notebooks and projects via URL
- Inviting others to view, comment and collaborate, with version control
- Publishing notebooks with visualizations for presentations
- Sharing datasets between projects
- Full linux terminal access
- Code completion
- Automatic python package management
- Importing from github
- PostgreSQL DB connection
Comments and Reviews
- Machine Learning
- Developer Tools
CategoriesDevelopment • Office & Productivity
Recent user activities on Deepnote
- diegogm added Deepnote as alternative(s) to Mineo
- kaekazeh liked Deepnote
- 5af1 added Deepnote as alternative(s) to Colaboratory
Lovely UX, works awesome also as a Python IDE in browser.
Nice interface, pretty fast, real time collaboration