Blocking / disabling apps on devices with one single program
What does it do?
• Block / Disable applications on your device
• UnBlock / Enable applications on your device
• Allow UnBlock / Enable all applications at once on your device
• Allows filtering of the displayed packages for quicker decision making
• Allows exporting your blocked / unblocked listing to a file (Right click on Read Device Packages after list is loaded)
• Allows importing your blocked, or someone else's, listing (Right click on Read Device Packages after list is loaded)
• Allows complete removal of application(s) if you have root (It will backup the original folder structure and apk for you, just in case you need to restore the application(s) back to your device.... More Info »
What audience of device does it support?
This program supports many devices. It will support any device running KitKat or above, whether rooted or not. That’s right, if your running KitKat or above, your device does not need to be rooted. If you’re running anything other than KitKat or above, your device does need to be rooted. As long as these requirements are met the program will run. The program will also auto-detect whether or not your device is supported. So if you are not sure, plug it in and let the program tell you. If your device is not supported, it will put up a message saying as much and close the program.