dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a powerful schema comparison and synchronization tool for Oracle databases. It can compare multiple database schemas at once, complete the comparison process in seconds, provide a clear grid to analyze differences and generate an update script for accurate further synchronization.
* High comparison performance for all supported Oracle servers (Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, and 9i databases and Express Edition (Oracle XE) 11 R2, 10 databases. Usually the schema comparison and synchronization processes are time-consuming, however dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is twice faster than other comparison tools.
* Compares wide range of object types in Oracle databases dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle allows you to compare the following principle object types: tables, views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers, sequences, synonyms, user types (object types, collections types), XML schemas, clusters, object permissions, and java-source objects.
* Compares schemas in multiple documents at once. Unlike most schema comparison tools, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle has the ability to compare schemas in multiple documents at once.
* Schema snapshots and version control integration. The new version allows you to create schema snapshots that are frequently used for audit and roll-back purposes and automatically commit them to version control system, compare previous versions of schema with the current one (source control integration).
* Command line support Use command line to automate routine synchronizations.
* Generates schema comparison reports. When schema comparison process is completed, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle can work without Oracle client, generates SQL*Plus-compatible synchronization scripts, saves schema comparison settings for the next usage, and has a convenient UI.
*SQL Code Formatter
*Command-line interface for SQL formatting
... More Info »
Links to official dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license)
No features added
Add a feature