What is dbForge Data Compare for MySQL?
dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them, generates synchronization script and applies changes at a glance. It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
- Support of all MySQL versions 3.23-8.0
- Support of MariaDB, versions 5.5, 10.0, 10.3
- Percona Support
- Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views. You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which cannot be mapped automatically. This is helpful when a user wants to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names.
- Convenient comparison wizard. The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison and start the comparison.
- Full control of data synchronization. The tool generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor.
- Integrated SQL editor. Using SQL editor, you can view, edit and execute synchronization scripts, or create and execute queries. Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data.
- Code completion and SQL Code Formatter.
These features offer the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about dbForge Data Compare for MySQL, and it has gotten 12 likes
- Developed by Devart
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $150 and $200.
- 5 alternatives listed