The running app designed for all runners. Training plans, guided workouts, monthly running challenges and more will help you run further, faster and longer. Set running and training goals, track your progress and share your journey with our community.
- - ASICS Runkeeper is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Daytum.
- - ASICS Runkeeper is the most popular free alternative to Daytum.
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. Every run becomes a mission where you’re the hero, with our immersive audio drama putting you at the centre of your very own zombie adventure story.
RunnerUp - A open source run tracker inspired by Garmin 410, ASICS Runkeeper and EveryWhere Run.
- - RunnerUp is the most popular Open Source alternative to Daytum.
Measure your progress.
- - Emoji Log is the most popular Web-based alternative to Daytum.
Emoji Log Features
Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.
- - Runbit is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Daytum.
Run on Earth is an exciting and engaging fitness app that works with Bluetooth enabled treadmills, bicycles and ellipticals and is integrated with Google Maps to let you easily set routes anywhere in the world.
Lefft records the user's movements and generates automatically a movement history of places the user left behind. It can be used to keep track of working hours or can record a travel route. Lefft runs battery-efficient and guarantees privacy.