The most popular alternative is RunKeeper, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Daytum so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Daytum alternatives are Zombies, Run! (Freemium), RunnerUp (Free, Open Source), Runbit (Freemium) and Chronos (Free).
- Track your running, walking, cycling using your smartphone's built-in GPS. Record your entire activity history and track your performance progress.
- Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman.
- Runbit combines training and play into one by taking you on a journey and challenging you to find new ways to explore.
- See how you are spending your time without lifting a finger. Chronos runs in the background on your phone and automatically captures every moment.
- Lefft records the user's movements and generates automatically a movement history of places the user left behind. It can be used to keep track of working hours or can record a travel route. Lefft runs battery-efficient and guarantees privacy.
- Run on Earth is an exciting and engaging fitness app that works with Bluetooth enabled treadmills, bicycles and ellipticals and is integrated with Google Maps to let you easily...