What is Cyclemeter?
Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists. Built for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete — Wired • Records a wealth of data — Macworld • Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
Powered by your iPhone
• Tracks cycling, running, walking, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more. • Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable. • Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Private & Secure
• Your workout data is securely stored on your iPhone — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs. • No user names or passwords are required. • Share workout data if you wish using email, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Twitter. • Live tracking is optional and only with friends you invite. • Optional iCloud backup is encrypted.
• Track heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors. • Track step cadence and steps. • Use your iPhone's barometric altimeter to measure ascent & descent. • Detect stops automatically. • View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps. • Automatically record temperature and weather.
• Use Siri to start, stop, lap, and ask for statistics. • Select from more than hundreds of configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. • Hear stats on-demand, or at time and distance intervals.
Free Live-Tracking and Messaging
• Automatically share your location, path, and statistics with family and friends. • Messages are automatically spoken to you with text-to-speech.
And much more…
- 4.74 avg rating