CSS Animate Alternatives
As free web based software, CSS Animate allows its users to animate cascading style sheets without needing to code a thing. Many free and open source alternatives to CSS Animate help you create animations for css, with some of them allowing you to create 2D animated graphics for multiple document types and formats.
- Animate.css is a bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects. Great for emphasis, home pages, sliders, and general just-add-water-awesomeness.
- A small class-based animation library consisting of small but useful animations.
- Animista is a place where you can play with a collection of ready to use CSS animations, tweak them and download only those you will actually use.
- Marionette Studio is a great software, powerful, easy and very intuitive to create 2D animations, characters for video games and more.
- CSS3 Animations with special effects.
- Declarative handling library for CSS animations.Advantages Easy to use. Compact - around 7.7kb after gzipping. There is no need for third party libraries.
- Velocity is an animation engine with the same API as jQuery's $.animate().