What is CryptoLicensing For .Net?
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, Compact Framework, Xbox and XNA apps and libraries and ASP.Net web sites. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
CryptoLicensing For .Net Desktop Screenshots and Videos
CryptoLicensing For .Net Features
- PortableCryptoLicensing For .Net can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
CryptoLicensing For .Net information
- Developed byLogicNP Software
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- Alternatives16 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about CryptoLicensing For .Net, and it has gotten 1 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on CryptoLicensing For .Net
- Guest reviewed CryptoLicensing For .NetGu
It does the job. However, it doesn't support Azure managed identities to connect to its database, and this makes it harder to properly secure it (one has to create an alternative process to properly edit the settings.xml and the .netlicproj file during deployment).Show more ▾ago
- added CryptoLicensing For .Net as alternative(s) to Software Monetizationago
- added CryptoLicensing For .Net as alternative(s) to LockBytesago