CryptoDrop Anti-Ransomware Alternatives
CryptoPrevent is an Anti-Virus/Security Software Supplement, originally designed in late 2013. Since that time, CryptoPrevent has grown into a robust solution, providing protection against a wide range of ransomware and other malware.
- - CryptoPrevent is the most popular Windows alternative to CryptoDrop Anti-Ransomware.
- - CryptoPrevent is the most popular commercial alternative to CryptoDrop Anti-Ransomware.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a software designed to prevent file-lock ransomware attacks that encrypt your files and keep them hostage. The program monitors your system and automatically blocks most encrypting ransomware while keeping a backup of your original files in a...
- - AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is the most popular free alternative to CryptoDrop Anti-Ransomware.
It keeps track of all activity and, once it has enough evidence to determine a certain process or thread to be ransomware, blocks the infection and quarantines the ransomware before it has a chance to encrypt users' files.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo8 Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business alternatives
- Free Personal • Proprietary
A free software that offers complementary security to protect corporate users from ransomware. To identify ransomware behavior patterns and protect Windows-based endpoints, Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business leverages two groundbreaking technologies: Kaspersky Security...
Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business Features
Protect important files and treasured photo memories from ransomware attacks. RansomBuster provides protection against all forms of ransomware and adds an additional layer of protection to your PC, even if you already have security software installed.
RansomStopper identifies suspicious processes, and automatically takes action to terminate them, prior to file encryption.