PROGRAM DISCONTINUED (see project's home page)
Download Granola and help save the world. Granola is free software that can reduce the energy consumption of your PC or laptop up to 35%. With one click, make your computer environmentally friendly.
Most effective power sa.
- - Granola is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to CPUMSR.
- - Granola is the most popular free alternative to CPUMSR.
See project's home page
RightMark CPU Clock Utility (RMClock) is a small GUI application designed for real-time CPU frequency, throttling and load level monitoring and on-the-fly adjustment of the CPU performance level on supported CPU models via processors power management model-specific registers...
CrystalCPUID is a CPU utility software.
Support AMD64/EM64T Intel SpeedStep Control AMD K6/K7/K8/GeodeLX Multiplier/Voltage Control VIA CyrixIII/C3 Multiplier Control Multiplier Management MSR Editor/MSR Walker Clock, Cache, System Cloc.
UPower is an abstraction for enumerating power devices, listening to device events and querying history and statistics. Any application or service on the system can access the org.freedesktop.UPower service via the system message bus.
- - upower is the most popular Open Source alternative to CPUMSR.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo9 Processor Hardware Control for Linux alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Processor Hardware Control is a project to allow CPU voltage/frequency changing from userspace.
Processor Hardware Control for Linux Features
Faronics Power Save is an effective and reliable energy conservation tool that accurately manages energy consumption throughout ain a multiple workstation environment and significantly cuts down on energy expenditures.
- - Faronics Power Save is the most popular Mac alternative to CPUMSR.
- - Faronics Power Save is the most popular commercial alternative to CPUMSR.